Thursday, March 10, 2011

I have passed 10 in the previous year(2010) but due to financial problems i have dropped my class 11th.I am in?

Your problem is genuine and forced you to drop your further studies. It seems you have join some job etc to earn for family etc But even then you may continue your studies by joining some distrance learning program. Like under graduate and graduate program run by IGNOU. Actually IGNOU run these course for people like you and other people who can not go for regular school. Personally I realised their course material is wonderful and source of lot of knowledge. Their Fee is also very minimul compare to regular school fee. Other institutions Manipal University and Rajrishi Purshotam Tandon University is also running same courses. Try any of them, all are good. But do not loose your confidence. I hope you will find some way to continue your study.

No comments:

Post a Comment